Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DO NOT WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS!

I agree with the the COG's interpretation of the bible with regards to not worshiping false idols. (OK, that one is pretty obvious)

Now, I don't agree with COG's assumption that if a church displays a cross outside or inside or if an individual wears a cross on their neck that they are worshiping the cross. It's simply a symbol of what Jesus did for our sins. If you start praying to the cross, and treating the cross as a god, then you're in false idolatry.

But having a cross that when you look at it reminds you of Jesus, is hardly a false idolatry.

So if the COG is against the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, and Papa Smurf, because they consider it a false idol and a pagan symbol, what do you call the orange thing in the picture below (Santa COG, World Mission Carrot Man, or maybe the Brainwash Bunny). I hope they aren't forcing the children to bow down to it.


Oh well, what does it matter? They worship some old bag who claims to be the female half of god (as if). Yet she wears a hearing aid, and only speaks Korean. Don't you think God could speak multiple languages and heal himself. Maybe that's how she gets away with not answering prayers..."Oh I didn't hear your prayer for healing."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In reference to comments made in regards to Elohim. My phone number is 310-985-2908. Please call now. Make sure you have every bible scholar you trust in the room on speaker phone when you call me. This will be a recorded conversation to be played back at my discretion.

I see that you have comment moderation. Does this mean you fear the truth?

Thank You,
John

COGinator said...

No, but don't wait by the phone too long. I don't have any intention of being rope-a-doped on the phone and have it recorded.

Elohist said...

Now your showing your true colors!! you are truly no Christian and have no bases in your faith.. your comments depict yourself and trust me if you wanna start getting down and dirty with words I'm not one to back down.. and I hope you do post all comments I'll be waiting to see mine. if you don't then I ll know maybe you were some guy that the COG actually turned down and you have pent up agression that you need to release..but the only reason I'm commenting on your post is cuz I want people to see through your lies otherwise I wouldn't even bother becuase I believe when GOd wrote
Philippians 3:2 'Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh'
AND
Matt 15:26 "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
Bread- meaning God's word
Children - meaning God's Children
Dogs - well I hope I don't have to tell you this one its quite obvious it refers to you!
You do well hiding behing your picture of the robot from terminator but why don't you show your true self I don't hide I'm not sending my comments anonymous I don't mind facing you but you on the other hand .. anyhow if your gonna make crude comments like that hope you can have some gutts and show us who you really are!